Monday, August 08, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up

You may have noticed I've been a little MIA this weekend...Jonathon and I took a road trip to Fort Mill, SC, to attend his sister's (Jessica) and her fiance's (Josh) wedding shower. -- We got to catch up with family and spend some time celebrating Jessica and Josh's upcoming wedding! ...AND we have good news!! Jon and I adopted a sweet little brother for Kaito...

...more on this little booger later. :)

Five Favorite Posts this Week:
* Display Case by Oh So Lovely
* How to Style Mod Eyeliner by A Beautiful Mess
* New Month by Oh, Hello Friend
* THE STASH - Pretty Vintage Sheets for Sale by Smile & Wave
* Ethical Image Sources Shortcuts for Bloggers by Kyla Roma

Three Things About Yours Truly:
* Jon and I are now proud parents of two little boy cats.
* This week, I'm going to Chicago AGAIN; this time to attend a leadership conference//and do research for event design.
* I've had Flight of the Concords' "Leggy Blonde" stuck in my head for two days.

Videoclip of the Week: Bri is one of my major inspiration icons. Check out this adorable video of her:

                          DESIGNLOVEFEST from Dan Addelson on Vimeo.

I'm planning to be back later with some home inspiration -- Hope your weekend was wonderful!


7 comments:

  1. Super cute little guy! Makes me want to get a second kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat kitten is precious!

    http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, what a cutie! we just adopted a little friend to our other cat too, and it's so fun to see them play together! i hope yours get along well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely!! have fun at the conference! those are always so so empowering :)
    Xo. Mila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww!! What a cute little kitty!!

    Oh wow. I love that video of Bri! How can one person be so amazing!? She's just too cool for school. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9.8.11

    Ah! What a cute kitty! Love all of the links and Bri is also one of my biggest inspirations, LOVED that video of her with her love :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete