Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Fancy Shmancy: Get in my Wardrobe Edition!

I'd like to have all of these pieces in my wardrobe collection. I'll take one of those, two of these...in every color please! -- And if you can't tell, my style is a little mixey -- but I love it. :)

Stripy Skirt - ASOS /// Slip On Oxfords
Flowy Lace Top
/// 1. Yellow/Cream Dress - Top Shop /// 2. Wild West Wallet /// 3. Scallop Bag - Top Shop /// 4. Victorian Boots - Anthropologie /// 5. Mulberry Flats - My Wardrobe 
Geometry Bag - Anthro /// Floral Tights - Tiny Wardrobe
Chevron Dress - Atlantic - Pacific Blog /// Where is this from?!
Hope you've had a fancy day. :) -- I'm goin' on a date with my husband!

13 comments:

  1. That flowy lace top is divine!!! Want!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is amazing!! Great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore that lace top. Oh, have fun on your date!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Reaaally love those floral tights ! Great choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those boots!

    http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first skirt! And those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mishmash if items! Especially that cream and yellow dress along with the golden shoes with a bow! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. holy moly, my wallet just ran away! I WANT IT ALL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2.8.11

    That dress is SO cute! I want to know where it's from too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your style! my sister and i have been swooning over those slip on oxfords ever since we saw them on tomboy style...SO perfect, right?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Anthro boots and bag!! And that chevron dress!!! I want to make something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. those shoes with out laces get me every time. I have a fave pair that I wear, sans laces, all the time. They are a little on the Fall side of fashion...but I love them.

    Those floral tights are to die for as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love those victorian boots....but, I am not sure if I could not love anything anthro makes.

    ReplyDelete