Wednesday, August 31, 2011

MaieDae Graphics: Lillypie

I'm excited to share a new blog design we did for Laura of Lillypie! Laura was looking to re-brand her blog and have the ability to carry that look throughout her product line, Lillypie accessories and marketing materials. Laura's beautiful photos were a perfect centerpiece and inspiration for her branding and I'm in love with the soft whimsical look of her blog:

Click Here for full preview.
If you're looking for a blog makeover, contact me at MaieDae@gmail.com, I'd love to chat! We are currently looking to fill spots for the month of September and we've put together two brand new blog design packages at very affordable rates. :)






PS -- The WINNER of the Girl Willow Handmade Pillow Giveaway is #22 Kerstin! Congratulations! Please email me at MaieDae@gmail.com with your shipping info. :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a great design. I love the header photograph. Nice work, Savannah!

    xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet-looking blog.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete