Thursday, August 25, 2011

Photographs: Kelsie & Jacob

Last weekend, my little sister Kelsie asked me to take photos of her with her boyfriend at the park. I was really happy with how some of them came out and I wanted to share one with you!


Aren't they adorable? :) -- I love being able to spend some time behind the camera. I've worn out my current camera since I got it last Christmas and I'm looking to upgrade to an SLR soon! -- Just keeping my eye out for a good deal and researching good camera lenses. Have any suggestions??






PS - My August giveaways are quickly coming to an end. Enter the Sponsor Love Giveaway here and the Medium Sponsor Spot Giveaway here! Winners will be selected and announced on Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. I just got a Canon Rebel, pretty entry level but I love it! And, I got it on sale so it was only $400. The lens that has given me my best results is the 50mm f/1.8. It is really affordable and pretty incredible. I have found it online for about $116. Good Luck lady!

    Lovely and sweet photo.

    besitos,
    rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous25.8.11

    Aww, they are so adorable and this is a great photograph!

    Gabby
    http://stardependentvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent photo!!! What a cute couple and whoa, I love your sis' hair color!!!

    I've also been looking for a new camera, so unfortunately I don't have any advice. :( But I hope you find one perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. agree with the cheap 50mm lens. it works wonders and has amazing reviews.
    xox dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, this photo is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete