Friday, March 02, 2012

BLOG DESIGN: THE LOVELY HUNTER

I'm excited to share another blog design with you today! This was another one of my favorite designs to work on. Sofia, from The Lovely Hunter, contacted me about re-designing her blog a couple months back. She has great taste and really had a lot of ideas about what types of elements she would like in her design and how she wanted the look and feel of her blog to be. The first preview I designed for her was very busy and contained almost all of the design elements she mentioned in her homework questions. After seeing it altogether, we decided to go with a more clean and simple look, utilizing her favorite design pieces in subtle ways.

I am in love with her final look! I love the prominence of the black and white colors and the little pops of navy, peach, and teal. I love the heavy bars against the stark white background. And my favorite part...the banner, ties everything together beautifully. 

The Lovely Hunter is a lifestyle blog where Sofia posts about fashion, her shop, music, movies, inspiration, and everyday life. To take a visit on over to Sofia's blog and check out the full design, click here. :) PS - She also has a way awesome vintage shop you have to check out. 

Interested in getting information about MaieDae's blog design packages and pricing?? Email me at Savannah@maiedae.com for more information. 

Happy weekend!


10 comments:

  1. Anonymous2.3.12

    It looks fabulous, Savannah! You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic, S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks wonderful, and i took a trip to her blog... sofia seems like a sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sofia's great! I love that new blog design...so awesome! I think I may need to email you soon! :) -Lo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is lovely! I adore the colour palette :) ♥

    Sarah ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really beautiful Savannah! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Savannah! You have totally out done yourself. I absolutely love it. The colors, the images, all of it! It is so sleek and clean. Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That banner is divine! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2.3.12

    You were working with fantastic colors! The design looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I've been playing around with my own blog design recently. I always find something I want to improve on, and each redesign gets simpler, cleaner, and more minimal. At first, I went crazy with colors, patterns, and shapes, but I'm learning that usually, less is more.

    -Hannah
    darladear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete