Sunday, March 04, 2012

WEEKLY WRAP-UP

This weekend was amazing. I took Friday off from work to spend time on some graphic design projects. I've been able to work with so many amazing clients lately. I love designing. On Saturday, Jon and I went to Target to pick up some needed things, watched a show, and worked on the new www.maiedae.com website...which is going to be amazing!! I can't wait to launch it! Today, Jenny and I met with the lovely Danielle and had professional pictures made for MaieDae. She showed us some peeks of the pictures and they look stunning...I can't wait to see them all! We will be using them on the new site, social networks, business cards, and other promotional materials. We've desperately needed some beautiful pictures together and these will be the perfect touch to our new branding!

For the week ahead, I will be working a full week and then this weekend, Jonathon and I are heading towards Savannah, GA, to visit Jon's sister and husband. She will be having our little niece in July and we can't wait to spend some time with them and hopefully help get the nursery ready!

Snapshot of the Week: A shot of my apartment complex. Part of the MarchPhotoADay challenge I'm taking on Instagram via Fat Mum Slim. :)


5 Favorite Posts of the Week:
* Mix & Match Madly! by sfgirlbybay
* Blogness Cards by The Dainty Squid
* Win a Tattoo by My Girl Thursday
* New Timeline for Facebook Brand Pages: How to Use It by Fat Mum Slim
* Parker the Puppy Comes Home by Promise Tangeman

Favorite Blog of the Week:
* Elise Blaha -- I love this blog! Elise sets yearly projects for herself and blogs about her craftiness and adventures. She's inspiring and so creative!

Inspiring Me This Week:
* Nasty Gal -- Yes, I know...it's a clothing site, BUT I've really been loving their selection lately and I just scored some sick awesome shoes and dresses from the sale page. I'm definitely feeling inspired to put some new outfits together!

3 Things About Yours Truly: 
* Sometimes, when I'm getting my pictures taken, my face starts twitching. I have to smack myself around a little to get my face muscles to relax. :)
* The next movie I'm hoping to see in the theatre is "Chronicle".
* Currently watching "Naruto" and catching up on "Grey's Anatomy". How fun is it to work on stuff and watch a good show?? So good.

I hope your weekend was fantastic, relaxing, and productive. :)



4 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a fabulous, exciting time for you!!! I could feel your energy and imagine your smile just pouring into your words! Yay!!!

    Also, I smack my own face as well - except it's when I am putting on make-up, haha. It's better than blush and any "loose" powder that's TOO loose, will fly off. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah! My face does that too, if I'm standing too long for pictures. I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I think it's been getting better, though, as I get used to being in front of the camera.
    Also, I love these posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elise's blog is hands down my favorite. I love her so much. She is so real and inspiring. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My face does the same thing! I thought I was the only one. It's not so bad anymore, I think i've somewhat trained my muscles and it's always worse when someone else is taking the picture!

    ReplyDelete