This weekend, Jon and I took a mini road trip to Bluffton, SC, to visit my sister-in-law and her husband. Jessica is due with their first baby in July and it was so cute seeing her pregnant belly and hearing all about the pregnancy. A baby is a little ways away for Jon and me, but I'm super curious about the whole process and loved hearing her experiences so far. :) We are planning to visit in July when our sweet little niece is born. I can't wait to hold a newborn! And be an aunt!!
This week should be pretty uneventful, but this weekend, I will be taking engagement pictures of Jenny and Drew! I'm definitely excited to get the opportunity to improve my photo taking skills. :)
Snapshot of the Week: A shot of a beautiful old church in Bluffton. Loved this cute little town.
5 Favorite Posts of the Week:
* 5 Tips for Lifestyle Photography by A Beautiful Mess
* Business Card Round Up by Oh, Hello Friend
* Milk & Cookies Baby Shower by Yellow Songbird
* Weekly Nail by The Dainty Squid
* How Do You Add Handwriting to Your Photos? by A Beautiful Mess
Favorite Blog of the Week:
* Tattoologist -- Looking for tattoo inspiration? Love this site, especially for location ideas.
Inspiring Me This Week:
* Blog Love E-Course -- I took this last year and really loved it. Elsie recently made some updates to the e-course, and I definitely recommend it for new bloggers. I'm excited to go back over it and review the new material!
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* We get free lunches in the cafe at Chick-fil-A Corporate. I usually get pineapple, spinach salad, water, and a chicken filet or a slice of pizza.
* My favorite magazine when I was little was American Girl. I loved doing their crafts. :)
* Currently wearing: Black pointed-toe flats, black skinnies, chevron dress shirt, black corduroy jacket, and glasses.
I hope your weekend was wonderful. :)