Wednesday, March 07, 2012

MAIEDAE PHOTOSHOOT SNEAK PEEK

I just wanted to show you a quick sneak peek from the photo-shoot on Sunday! Danielle was absolutely fabulous to work with. Jenny and I are so excited to have official MaieDae pictures. :) Danielle posted these teasers on her Facebook page yesterday:


Aren't they great?!? I can't wait to see the rest soon. I just love the colors and compositions of these! Check out Valimont Photography on Facebook and this interview Jenny did with her on Pulchritude Fest! I'll be sure to share another sneak peek next week!


7 comments:

  1. These photos are so lovely! I love the one with the sun peeking through lace...or a doily...or something. That is an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fantastic! Love your outfit, so adorable and love love love the space for the shoot. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That is such a dreamy setting. I love it. I really love seeing your photos!

    Callmesnakke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling photographs. I love the location. I can't wait to see more. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow those are going to be so adorable! i love the dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous photos, and what a lovely setting! I found your blog quite recently and I'm really enjoying it! Keep up the good work :) x Rachel

    http://pointlessprettythings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete