Friday, March 15, 2013

FANCY SHMANCY: POPSUGAR MUST HAVE BOX

This month I decided to give a box subscription service a try! There are a lot of great options out there for handmade lovers, paper lovers, beauty lovers, and more. The reason I decided to try out POPSUGAR was because it's more of a "lifestyle" box that includes goodies for your home, entertainment, wellness, and beauty. This is a little more on the expensive side of subscription box services, but you are paying $35.00 for a month and receiving over $100.00 worth of quality items. Wouldn't this be a great idea for a Mother's Day gift or maybe for a friend that just moved into a new place? Or maybe you're like me and just love receiving prizes in the mail and want to try it out for yourself. ;)


You can subscribe to POPSUGAR for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months at a time. I decided to go for the 3 month subscription and see if it was something I would enjoy. I'm really excited about trying out new products that I'm not familiar with or have always wanted to buy! Check out the site here if you'd like to order one of your own! AND you can check out the video below to see a first impression "unboxing" of the March box. Whoohoo!


Overall, I was SUPER thrilled with the products. I loved how the box had a "get ready for spring" vibe. I'm big into themes. ;) Ahh! I'm so excited about the next box! Do you subscribe to a box service? What are some of your favorites? Happy weekend!

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here | Google Reader is going bye-bye! Be sure to follow Maiedae using an alternate subscription service. Might I recommend Bloglovin' or Feedly? Follow Maiedae on Bloglovin' here. :) 


14 comments:

  1. This is such a cute little video! Love it! xoMaddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your video! I think it would be a lot of fun to try one of those boxes :)

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got my first PopSugar box too and I loved it! I couldn't believe all the goodies that were inside! My box was just the same as yours but I got a green bird corkscrew. :)
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "New towels & cleaning stuff excite me" = me dying. Of laughter. I am glad I am not alone. :)

    Allyson
    http://www.allysonwonderlandphotography.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so i NEVER watch video blogs but i just watched this all the way thru. too too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been trying to figure out which one I want to do! That necklace is gorgeous, and I like it even had a simple item like peeps!! =) Very cute!

    Has anyone ever told you that you resemble the girl from the show Suburgatory? Her name is Jane Levy!

    Thanks for posting the video! I think I might choose this box for a month or two! I looked up the beautiful heather belle necklace and it's actually priced at $72!!! WOW!! I'm liking that you get quality items for $35!

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this! Looks like a box I would really like. I tried Birchbox for a little bit, but wasn't all that impressed with the items. This one looks awesome though, that necklace was beautiful and I would love to try some of that wash. Looking forward to the next video!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Savannah, I loved your video - so adorable! I've always wondered about those box subscriptions and I loved you taking the time to share your experience and what was in it. I found one the other day for the kiddos (http://www.kiwicrate.com/) and was thinking about how great that would be for one of my nieces or nephews to receive in the mail every month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm pretty certain that we are meant to be redheaded best friends. =] This makes me want to start my own box mailing! I loveee picking out gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you got a lot of good stuff from your subscription!
    I'm visiting from the New Day blog and am a new follower! I can't wait to get to know you more and would love for you to visit my blog!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so... i already had a complete girl crush on you, but now its times a 1,000. you are adorable my friend. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha I adore your vlogs. They are the best! And your reactions to everything is like a little kid. I love it. Also, your red lipstick is stunning. What kind is it? I want to order one of these boxes now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how much you love gifts! It's adorable. I have a little date night idea that you may really like. My boyfriend and I tried it a while back and it was so fun. We chose a store (I recommend a grocery store, we chose a health food store) and set a spending limit (we chose $10). Then you both run off and buy as many things as you can within the spending limit that the other would love. The health food store worked really well because we could get treats from the bulk section for less and stretch our money. Then we got to open our gifts and that was really fun! Let me know if you try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're seriously the CUTEST thing ever. Never watched one of your videos before but gosh, we are super similar and I wish we could be friends!!! xo

    www.marvelouscara.com

    ReplyDelete