Friday, July 22, 2011

Beauty Column - Raz Pizazz Nails

It may not always show on my blog, but I really love fashion, beauty tips, make-up, hair styling...you name it! When I was little, I had a dream to run my own hair, make-up, & nail salon. :) One year for Christmas, my dad bought me a desk and I turned it into my own personal nail salon booth, complete with little glass jars of cotton & nail files. Even though my current dreams don't necessarily line up with my 12 year old passions...I still have a love for beauty and taking care of yourself.

I'd like to take more time to share things with you that are a part of my life and that I love! Beauty Column is just one of those facets that I plan to start blogging about more. And to kick it off, I have a snazzy and simple nail DIY for you:



Step One: Paint all of your nails with two coats of a fun pink//peachy color. I used Tart Deco by Essie. Let dry.
Step Two: On a finger or two of your choice paint a couple different layers of sparkles. I used Gems, Gold & Afterhours. You might have to use 5 layers of sparkles all-together to get good coverage especially if they are bigger sparkles.
Step Three: After your nails have dried, use white polish and paint a nice little stripe down the middle. Voila! Raz Pizazz!

* Nail polish purchased at Target: Essie $7.50, Sally Hansen $2.00, Milani $4.50. Afterhours purchased at Urban Outfitters for $5.00
* Deer ring purchased at H&M.


I love experimenting with nail polish. It's hard for me to choose just ONE color. It just never happens. :) I'm planning to share more fun and simple beauty DIYs in the future.

What are your favorite beauty topics??

9 comments:

  1. sooooo pretty! the white stripe is my favorite part! thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are fantastic nails!!! I agree. I love fashion, make-up and nail polish!!! And nail art, as well. I just love everything considered "girly" yet I'm also a bit of a tomboy. Best of both worlds!!!

    I personally love hearing about nails and eye make-up the most. I have an unhealthy addiction to eyeshadow and love to get my hands on all sorts of colors! I also love looking up really artistic make-up on sites like deviantART! ♥

    Thank you for sharing, miss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely DIY. I must try the white stripe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, but you can't do these pictures without telling us where you got the ring! (If that has been shared on an earlier post, I apologize. I'm new here!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, I want the ring info as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen & Lula -- The ring is from H&M last year. :) Hopefully they still have some in stock!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. at first i totally didn't realise there was a white stripe and i thought the pinkypeach was just suuuuper shiney! ha i think i need new glasses! cute post though, definitely feel like glittering my nails up now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the ring, too! I'll have to check that one out--my husband would be impressed with that choice in jewelry!

    ReplyDelete