Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Costumes Anyone?

For this month's sponsor feature, I asked the ladies if they could be anything//anyone for Halloween (with no money or supply restrictions) who//what would they choose? I thought their answers were so creative, but beware! Some of their choices might be a little spooky. ;)
BLOG // TUMBLR
BLOG // SHOP
BLOG // FACEBOOK
BLOG // SHOP
BLOG // SHOP
BLOG // SHOP
BLOG // TWITTER
If YOU could be anything for Halloween, what would you choose?? I think I would be a gorilla, like the ones in George of the Jungle. Not even kidding. ;)

6 comments:

  1. i'm instantly a fan of White Daisy Passing seeing that she'd dress up as Pan Am stewardess! can i join her flight crew?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun!!! And hearing someone else with my Bellatrix obsession? Heck yeah!!!

    I've thought of going as Cortana from HALO. She's an amazing character and if I could do the costume right, I think it'd be mind blowing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this.

    If I could be anything for Halloween...I would be Snow White. Not so original, but I bought a costume and even though everything fit...the arms were a child's size basically.

    giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!!! I think I would like to be Anna Friel from Pushing Dasies!! I love he costumes and how cute she was! I think I would also carry around a pie all day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone's costume ideas are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this post! alas, us new zealanders don't really celebrate halloween; I think I need to start campaigning to make it a feature calendar event!! Happy Halloween xoxo

    ReplyDelete