Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up

This week has been great! Jenny and I spent a lot of time meeting about MaieDae and planning out the rest of 2011. We also put together our Closet Sale and launched it on Saturday! We had a great turn out and I can't wait to add more items and give some of my older clothing new homes. :) Jon and I spent the rest of Saturday picking out our pumpkins at a local pumpkin patch and then looking at homes for sale around our area. We are currently in the process of trying to figure out our next steps after our apartment lease goes up next summer. Buy? Rent? We're weighing out the pros and cons and hopefully making a decision by the end of the year. :)

Snapshot of the Week: Saturday afternoon

Five Favorite Posts this Week:
* 40 Loaves // Soft Pretzel Tots by Elise Blaha :: enJOY it
* What I Learned: Twitter by Aisle to Aloha 
* Make Your Own Canvas Portrait by A Beautiful Mess

Three Things About Yours Truly:
* If I wasn't a graphic designer...I might like a career in special FX make-up. 
* I have the best in-laws anyone could ever ask for. Seriously, I love them so much. :)
* Jon and I stayed up until 3:00am, yesterday, watching "Battlestar Galactica". No shame. 

Videoclip of the Week: This will quite possibly make you cry tears of joy...





4 comments:

  1. I love that post from Sometimes Sweet too. Great tips. I want to make a distressed photograph. I think you have to buy the gel online. I couldn't find it in a craft store around me, at least. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that video DID make me cry. What a sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness!!! That video was so cute!!! That little girl was shocked!!! How sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am a huge fan of BSG! recently by husband and i stayed up till 3am watching LOTR Two Towers. we are doing a marathon! so fun.
    http://sue-and-the-husband.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete