This coming week will be a lot of couch sitting for me. I'm getting surgery on Tuesday to remove some "abnormal cells" on the skin on my back. They already went in and removed some spots initially, but wanted to go in again to make sure they don't leave anything suspicious behind. I'm extremely thankful that it was caught before becoming more serious, but I'm a little anxious about the procedure...and about the recovery time. I'm praying for patience and quick healing. I would love your thoughts or prayers on Tuesday. :)
Snapshot of the Week: I little peek at the beautiful location of my sister-in-law's wedding. It was a stunning old home in Atlanta.
Five Favorite Posts this Week:
* Pumpkin Bread by Food Coma
* D*S Book Tour Athens Event Details by Design*Sponge (I am SO going!)
* Painted Tables by The Glitter Guide
* Thrift Store Challenge by Here's Lookin at me Kid
* Photoshoot Set-Ups by LA
Three Things About Yours Truly:
* Currently craving: chocolate chip cookies
* Currently loving: cozy boot socks
* Currently wanting: "Hook" on DVD
Videoclip of the Week: I saw this video originally over at Flowerchild Dwelling and I immediately fell in love. I love her sweet voice and how haunting and beautiful this song is...
I hope your weekend was cozy. :)