Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Threads: 10.26.11

This is my most favorite fall outfit. :) I love being cozy and warm...and I would definitely choose comfort over style any day. I am extremely cold-natured, so layering warm items in a cozy and cute way is always a little challenging. However, this outfit has all the essentials: socks, leggings, cozy boots, long cardigan. Perfect. :) Not to mention I got to wear my favorite top of all time.







What are your cozy essentials for the fall?

Top - Bottom (pricing is approximate)
* Head Scarf: Thrifted - $2.50
* Camel Cardigan: Target - $29.99
* Crochet Top: Buffalo Exchange - $12.50
* Lace Skirt: Forever21 - $19.50
* Grey Leggings: Forever21 - $5.50
* Oatmeal Socks: Target - $10.00
* Suede Ankle Boots: Forever21 - $32.50
* Braided Belt: Thrifted - $3.50
* Cocktail Ring: Forever21 - Gifted

>>-------> Approximate Outfit Total (including accessories) = $115.99


22 comments:

  1. I am on the hunt for some gorgeous booties! Lovely lace and the headscarf is tres sweet.

    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
    I'm having a giveaway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit! Especially those socks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! & the pictures look so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous and whimsical!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the most adorable style! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is TOTALLY something I would wear, I absolutely lovelovelove it. :) Adorable head scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous26.10.11

    Love your style! Especially the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! Your Laced top is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! loving the top!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw!! You are so gorgeous! I love that bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I love that top. Lace is so pretty :)

    ♥ LW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute outfit!! Love everything about it- especially that top! :)

    simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You always inspire me to find new ways to wear my scarves. I just need a bow-on-the-head scarf tutorial and I'll be all set! (Please?) haha

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous27.10.11

    I love this outfit! The crochet and lace look so made to go together =) I need to do some cold weather wardrobe shopping

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous27.10.11

    you are so beautiful! and I loooove this outfit! love the pop of color that the scarf brings to the whole look. and that cardi looks sooooo cumfy <3

    xo,
    jessie

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love love love love that top!!! How sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's an adorable outfit! I LOVE that top, it would be my favorite too I'm pretty sure. Very fun with the ring and headband. I adore your style!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that top, lace is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. how cute are you?!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love all the layering and textures. You look happy and warm! :)

    -Arielle
    www.humblepievintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous30.10.11

    very cute outfit!
    windytreeowls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete