Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Dear October


THIS MONTH I'M...
* Celebrating the wedding of my beautiful sister-in-law, Jessica, and her soon to be husband, Josh. 
* Having surgery.
* Having my sweet sister over while my parents celebrate their 30 year wedding anniversary on a Disney Cruise.
* Traveling to Orlando for work.
* Throwing a Halloween party.
* Seeing "Rocky Horror" performed at the Plaza Theatre. 
* Visiting a potential new home. 
* Planning lots of fun holiday things for MaieDae. 
* Helping my sister get ready for homecoming. 

I'M HOPING TO...
* Take tons of photographs.
* Go through our home and make a donate pile.
* Get a couple things checked off my 2011 list.
* Find a nice pair of cozy boots.
* Make lots of goodies for the online shop.
* Try cooking something new.
* Come up with a great Halloween costume. 

I'D LOVE TO ACCOMPLISH THESE FUN DIYs...

I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR...
* Hot drinks.
* MaieDae meetings with Jenny.
* Fellowship with old friends.
* My new sexy camera.
* Cozy socks.
* Family days.


11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great month!


    Pieces of Luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lists! I am also grateful for hot drinks. Hope your surgery isn't too serious.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy and wonderful month, I can't wait to see what comes of it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5.10.11

    Excited to see how things come along for you! Have fun with it all :)

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this. i think i need to start making lists!
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your lists! I just wish my lists were as exciting as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a splendid month!!
    Happy Fall!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like an awesome month. october is absolutely my favorite month. sweater weather ftw!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you accomplish everything you want to this month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your blog via another that you designed; had to tell you that I just LOVE it. This post is adorable and I can't wait to stalk around the rest of the site a little--haha!

    ReplyDelete