Friday, October 21, 2011

MaieDae Closet Sale - Gently Worn Items from our Closet

Jenny and I love, LOVE shopping for new clothes and accessories, I'm not going to even pretend we don't. :) We met during our freshman year of college (nearly 5.5 years ago!) and loved venturing around our little college town for fun clothes. Now that we are out of college and pursuing our own professional jobs, as well as MaieDae, we have been in the slow//awkward process of converting our college wardrobe to something more professional and 20-something-ish. :)

I'm a HUGE fan of frequently going through my things and donating//selling once loved, but no longer used items. As a super-late spring cleaning (or early depending on how you look at it) chore, we decided to dig around in our closets and pick out the best pieces that we haven't worn enough to rationalize keeping and bring you the MaieDae Closet Sale!


I'm really excited about this sale! All of our items are in great condition and EVERYTHING is under $15.00! Great deal right?! Here's the breakdown:

Dresses: $10.00
Skirts: $8.00
Tops: $7.00
Sale Items: $3.00-$5.00

We plan to add more items throughout the remainder of the year including shoes, purses, and other accessories, so be sure to keep an eye out!

THE MAIEDAE CLOSET SALE WILL BE HOSTED THROUGH BIG CARTEL. ALL ITEMS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22ND, AT 12:00 P.M. EDT.

See you there!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous21.10.11

    I love that color block dress!
    Now if only I was a size small...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so good. And it looks like you're my size haha. Yaaaay:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ughhh, if only you were my size! super cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete