Snapshot of the Week: Jenny and I, this weekend at Berry.
Five Favorite Posts this Week:
* DIY Wool Poncho by A Beautiful Mess
* Make Your Own Camera Strap by Miss Indie
* Shoe Clips DIY by Skunkboy Creatures
* Magnet Button Message DIY by Oh, Hello Friend
* 1940s Hair Tutorial by The Glitter Guide
Three Things About Yours Truly:
* My nails are currently colored lollipop red.
* I'm in the planning process for my next tattoo.
* Favorite childhood computer game: "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?"
Videoclip of the Week: I love, love "Mumford & Sons"...I love the running themes throughout their album of brotherhood, facing your mountains, grace...becoming who you were meant to be. I love the deep character behind their music and that it inspires greatness and hope. I've seriously listened to their "Sigh no More" album 35 times this past week. They make me want to be a great woman of character and learn how to play an electric banjo all at the same time... ;)
I hope your weekend was peaceful.