Sunday, October 02, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up

Such a fun week! Jon and I had a date night at the Fox and got to see "Wicked" (which was amazing!) and this weekend, I went to my old college, Berry, to celebrate Mountain Day. I loved seeing old friends and enjoying the beautiful fall weather! -- This coming week is a BUSY one. Jon's sister is getting married on Saturday, so we have lots of wedding activities planned throughout the week. :)

Snapshot of the Week: Jenny and I, this weekend at Berry.


Five Favorite Posts this Week:
DIY Wool Poncho by A Beautiful Mess
* Shoe Clips DIY by Skunkboy Creatures
* Magnet Button Message DIY by Oh, Hello Friend
* 1940s Hair Tutorial by The Glitter Guide

Three Things About Yours Truly:
* My nails are currently colored lollipop red. 
* I'm in the planning process for my next tattoo.
* Favorite childhood computer game: "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?" 

Videoclip of the Week: I love, love "Mumford & Sons"...I love the running themes throughout their album of brotherhood, facing your mountains, grace...becoming who you were meant to be. I love the deep character behind their music and that it inspires greatness and hope. I've seriously listened to their "Sigh no More" album 35 times this past week. They make me want to be a great woman of character and learn how to play an electric banjo all at the same time... ;) 


I hope your weekend was peaceful. 

6 comments:

  1. What a great weekend you had! :) Carmen Sandiego was also my all time favorite game! glad to know someone else enjoyed it as much as i did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of those DIYs are AWESOME.

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those links, so awesome. And I remember Carmen Sandiego! But I was more a fan of Oregon Trail, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mumford & sons are my fav. thanks for the video! :)
    --mila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video. I want to make that poncho. So cute. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that hair tutorial.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete