Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MaieDae Graphics: Pretty Plate Business Card

Even though I LOVE doing blog designs, one of my favorite things to design are business logos, business cards, and other business identity package pieces. I love having my own business and I especially love having the opportunity to help other small business owners brand themselves through design. After designing Jennifer's blog, Pretty Plate (see post here), she also requested a coordinating business card for her yummy and inspiring kitchen endeavor blog:


If you are interested in looking at our business identity packages, email me at MaieDae@gmail.com and I'll reply with a full package and pricing list! We are currently booking design slots for the remainder of the year, so reserve your spot soon and get ready to start fresh for 2012!!

2 comments:

  1. That business card is darling! As my blog continues to grow, someday I would LOVE to have a total blog identity, and trust me, you will be the first to know when I do! You are super crazy talented.

    <3LJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12.10.11

    Lovely work! I'll keep you in mind when I have a bit of cash to spare on delightful pieces like this!

    xx.

    ReplyDelete