Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fancy Shmancy: A Little This & That


1. // I love the fall sweaters on UO lately...especially this beautiful oatmeal checkered one! So cozy. 

2. // I own the American Girl's "Tiny Treasures" craft book, so when I saw this Microcrafts book I was so excited to try my hand at some tiny creations. How cute!  

3. // Giant Dwarf has the most beautiful felts for sale in her shop, I love her recent fall colors!!

4. // These boots are amazing!! Seriously on my wish-list. 

5. // Been looking for a cute case to hold my iPhone (coming in the mail soon!). I love this chocolate leather lace pattern and sweet little strap. 

6. // Sweet little velveteen & gold sparkle flats only $19.80! 

7. // Love this dreamy print by Kelli Murray. 

8. // Christmas just got better

9. // 5-year Q&A journal, perfect for those who aren't into lengthy journaling. Plus the cover is beautiful!

10. // LOVE these too.

11. // Essie's new fall 2011 line, love the burnt orange. 

9 comments:

  1. i keep seeing that Q&A journal popping up all over the place.. i think that is a sign that i need it, right? :) so cute.

    .. and speaking of cute.. so is that sweater.. makes me want to curl up with a good book in front of a fire place. now only if the weather would stop being in the 80s. this is new york, not florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous post! I didn't know about the she & him album - I've preordered it now :D Thanks for sharing!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that iPhone case!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ridiculously excited about the She & Him Christmas album. I pre-ordered it and can't wait for it to get here.
    - Mandi
    www.lifeinbeta.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty post(: I love the felts <3

    Have a lovely day!(;

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  6. In LOVE with those boots and Iphone case, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THAT AMERICAN GIRL'S BOOK!!! It's what started my love for miniatures. Growing up, I always made the mini pencils, heh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh i was just looking at those flats. i want them so bad, and i'll be sure to get the she & him christmas album!

    ReplyDelete