Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up

I have loved this week of rest. I'm feeling loads better and am so grateful for a quick recovery! Jon and I didn't make many plans for this weekend. We ran a couple errands, straightened up our home, watched our current favorite shows, napped, and I'm having my sister over for the rest of the weekend since my parents are out of town to celebrate their 30 year anniversary!

Snapshot of the Week: I received my new iPhone on Friday! I've been iPhone-less for 1.5 years and I was so ecstatic to be able to go back to one. I had been using instagram a little here and there on my iPad, but now that I have my phone, I'm so excited about using it more! Since I haven't really gotten out of the house, I just have a few snapshots of coziness in my bedroom.

Five Favorite Posts this Week:
* Instagram Dilemma by Pugly Pixel 
* Water Marbling Tutorial by Keiko Lynn
* I Love Magnets by Love, Elycia 

Three Things About Yours Truly:
* Jon and I love to buy a baker's dozen of bagels from Panera for our breakfasts. 
* I bought an amazing Glenn Miller record from the 1950s at the thrift store today! 
* Currently Watching: Prince of Egypt with my sister. 

Videoclip of the Week: A little motivation for us all. :)


How has your week been?!

4 comments:

  1. I love that article on D*S about growing your business with twitter. Great advice. That Biz Ladies column is my favorite. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weeks been lovely. Relaxing as well. Going to LA soon and that is probably going to be the highlight of my weekend. Love the pictures.

    ♥cheche

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that video on Tosh.0 a few weeks ago, but I couldn't resist watching it again! Sounds like you had a good, restful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaay for your iPhone! Did you get the newest one? I love those two photos!

    ReplyDelete