Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fancy Shmancy: Some Favorite Things


1. Hand Crochet Throw - Cozy blankets are so tempting to buy in the fall.
2. Le Cadeaux Water Glass - Oh! I love this blue color! Also, the fact that they are acrylic would make me feel safe letting guests and youngsters use them. 
3. Serving Utensils - Love!
4. Suede Georgie Heel - If only these were in a camel color, they would be in my cart now. :) 
5. Warby Parkers - Everett prescription sunglasses. 
6. Frilly Knee Socks - One in every color please?
7. Gold Glasses - Perfect for holiday parties. 
8. iPhone Case - Very cute!

How has your week been?? Jenny's coming over this evening for our weekly MaieDae meeting. We've got a lot of exciting and fun things in the works for the remainder of the year. I can't wait to share!!

8 comments:

  1. I love the blue on those water glasses!!! So stylish!!!

    Have a fun meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything!!
    Those socks are just beautiful!!
    As are the silverware, shoes + blanket!!
    You have excellent taste dear!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's that? You're shipping all these lovelies to me?! Too kind!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cute finds :) I will take one of each.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That iPhone case is great!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Six and eight are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that iphone case!! adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. #'s 1, 7 and 8 are my faves...I would love a case like that for my phone, but I need maximum protection since I don't have insurance! Otterbox it is!

    ReplyDelete