Saturday, October 08, 2011

A Little Peek at Last Weekend

Sorry for the little slumber on my blog lately! -- Jon and I have been crazy busy//excited this weekend to celebrate his sister's (my sister-in-law's) wedding! She had a morning wedding and it was stunning, she was stunning, and the weather was perfect. It was a great week and a wonderful day for a wedding. Jon and I got home around three-thirty this afternoon and ended up taking a three hour nap! After some yummy grilled cheese and time with the kitties, I decided to spend a little time catching up on my blog, plus a little blog reading!

I meant to show these pictures sooner, but I wanted to share a couple snapshots from my weekend at Berry College last week for Mountain Day (alumni & student time to celebrate the founder's birthday). I was able to bring along my new camera and had a blast capturing some fun moments with friends. :)


I also got to shoot a couple photos of Jenny and Drew up at the retreat center at Berry (one of the most beautiful places on campus). I love this couple. :)


Can't wait to share photographs from the wedding soon! Have any fun weekend plans for October?

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photographs! I think a morning wedding would be so relaxing and fun! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photographs! The perfectly circular lightspot in the first one is so wonderful.

    ♥ LW

    ReplyDelete