I spent Saturday morning working with Jenny on an upcoming MaieDae event that will be really exciting (more info coming soon!) and then I headed over to my parents' house to help my little sister get ready for homecoming. Jon and I stayed up way too late last night watching our latest show and ended up sleeping in really late this morning. It's been a kinda lazy day, but I'm VERY excited about this coming week, because on Thursday, I'm flying out to Seattle to visit one of my best friends, Anica! I can't wait! :)
Snapshot of the Week: Jon and I dressed up as Brad and Janet from Rocky Horror. Love this man. ;)
Five Favorite Posts this Week:
* Kitty Elbow Patch DIY by A is for Ampersand
* DIY Oversized Fabric Garland Chandelier by A Beautiful Mess
* Ripe Social Facebook Business App by Vol.25
* Kaelah's Cocktail Hour: New Old Lady by Little Chief Honeybee
* Halloween Music for an Elegantly Erie Party by Here's Lookin at Me Kid
Three Things About Yours Truly:
* I go through neutral color phases in my wardrobe. In college it was black and now it's grey and cream.
* I REALLY want to get the game Clue for Christmas.
* Speaking of Christmas, I'm trying to convince Jon to let me start decorating in early November. ;)
Videoclip of the Week: For all you photo editors out there...this is amazing!!